Board of Advisors
- *Peter Agre, M.D. (Chemistry, 2003)
- *Sidney Altman, Ph.D. (Chemistry, 1989)
- *Philip W. Anderson, Ph.D. (Physics, 1977)
- Vinton G. Cerf, Ph.D.
- Melanie H. Cobb, Ph.D.
- *Johann Deisenhofer, Ph.D. (Chemistry, 1988)
- *Alfred Gilman, M.D., Ph.D. (Medicine, 1994)
- Lawrence M. Krauss, Ph.D.
- Neal Lane, Ph.D.
- Michael MacCracken, Ph.D.
- P.Z. Meyers, Ph.D.
- Gilbert Omenn, M.D., Ph.D.
- *Douglas D. Osheroff, Ph.D. (Physics, 1996)
- *Martin Perl, Ph.D. (Physics, 1995)
- Eugene Redmond, Jr., M.D.
- *Burton Richter, Ph.D. (Physics, 1976)
- Maxine Singer, Ph.D.
- Michael Stebbins, Ph.D.
- Thomas C. SÃ¼dhof, M.D.
- Roger Unger, M.D.
- *Harold Varmus, M.D. (Medicine, 1989)
- Ellen Vitetta, Ph.D.
- R. Sanders Williams, M.D.
- *Nobel Laureate
Support for Scientists and Engineers for America has been overwhelming and we greatly appreciate the reception we have received from our members and the community at large. In the coming weeks, we will outline our program for how we intend to build on this year's successes. We look forward to working closely with you as we move forward.
Scientists and Engineers for America